- Our Services
- For Families
- For Professionals
- Join the Conversation
- Meet the Children
We offer an array of services to both families and child welfare professionals. From tips and resources to an extensive database of children in U.S. foster care available for adoption and families who are home studied, approved, and ready to adopt them.
If you're having trouble finding what you need on our website or need additional support, direct your question to the appropriate address or phone number below. Our adoption and foster care specialists are standing by to help you.
We welcome inquiries from the media. If you’re a reporter, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 888-200-4005 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.
Adoption and Foster Care Information
- General Information: email@example.com
- LGBT Support: LGBTSupport@adoptuskids.org
- Military and Global Support: Military-Global@adoptuskids.org
- Correo Electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In English: 888-200-4005
- En Español: 877-236-7831
605 Global Way, Suite 100
Linthicum, MD 21090
Website Technical Support
- General Technical Support: email@example.com
- Registered Families: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Professionals: email@example.com
800-901-6911 (for questions about using our website, not about adoption or foster care)
520 Pike Street, Suite 1350
Seattle, WA 98101