- Our Services
- For Families
- For Professionals
- Join the Conversation
- Meet the Children
For the Media
We welcome inquiries from the media. If you’re a reporter, email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 888-200-4005 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST.
AdoptUSKids is a multi-faceted, federally funded project whose mission is to raise public awareness about the need for families for children in foster care, and assist States, Territories and,Tribes to recruit and retain foster and adoptive families and connect them with children.
To accomplish this mission, AdoptUSKids provides the following services:
- A national public awareness outreach campaign done in coordination with the Ad Council and Children's Bureau through radio, print, and TV public service advertisements with the theme “You don’t have to be perfect to be a perfect parent”
- Recognizing outstanding efforts being made in the field of child welfare through our caseworker of the month awards
- A toll-free information and referral line for families and child welfare professionals at 888-200-4005
- A full service website with photolistings of children and families, information on adoption and foster care guidelines across the country, and resources for recruiting and retaining families
- On-site and off-site consulting services for public child welfare agencies through the
National Resource Center for Diligent Recruitment at AdoptUSKids
- Support for foster and adoptive families through the provision of short-term, mini-grants for parent support groups as part of the AdoptUSKids respite program
Real Stories About Adoption And Foster Care
We have media spokesfamilies and youth across the country ready to share their stories with you on how adoption and foster care changed their lives.
Meet the Children
Learn more about children in foster care, including adoption and foster care demographics and statistics across the nation.
Join our PSA Campaign
Help raise awareness of the need for foster and adoptive families by donating media space to the public service advertisement campaign, "You don't have to be perfect to be a perfect parent."