Meet the Children
There are many North Carolina children waiting to be part of a family. Thank you for visiting North Carolina's photolisting website to learn more about the waiting children. Some of the children have special educational, emotional or medical needs; this information is confidential and does not appear in the children's descriptions. More detailed information about the children can be shared with adoptive parents as they are completing the adoption preparation process.
To Meet The Children:
- There are two ways to view North Carolina's waiting children. You may Browse through a list of all North Carolina's waiting children or create a Search to define the profile of children you would like to adopt.
- Write down the name and identifying number of the child(ren) about whom you would like more information.
- Visit the How to Adopt section of our website to learn about adoption in North Carolina.
- Call 1-877-NCKIDS-1
- Click the Contacts navigation button to inquire by email.
- Visit AdoptUSKids.org to view a national photolisting of waiting children.
North Carolina's waiting children are brought to you by NC Kids and AdoptUSKids.