- Our Services
- For Families
- For Professionals
- Join the Conversation
- Meet the Children
Managing Cases and Accounts
You can make the process of coordinating cases and sharing information across your agency easier by using our photolisting services to create multiple locations and accounts with varying degrees of access.
Whether you work in a public or private child welfare agency, you can register for free with AdoptUSKids to take advantage of this service and:
- Get daily alerts on case activity across your agency or for a specific location or individual account
- Easily reassign cases and keep all information and inquiry history about a child or family intact
- Pull reports on case activity across your agency, by location, or for individual accounts
- Receive and respond to inquiries from home studied, licensed families interested in children you’ve photolisted
- Follow-up with families more readily by being able to suggest children to them and view children they’re interested in
Find out more about how to photolist and manage cases on AdoptUSKids.