There are many Illinois children waiting to be part of a family. Thank you for visiting
the Illinois photolisting website to learn more about these children. Some of the
waiting children have special educational, emotional or medical needs; this information
is confidential and does not appear in their profiles. More detailed information
about the children can be shared with adoptive parents as they complete the adoption
To Meet The Kids:
- Browse through a list of all Illinois waiting children.
- Create a Search based on the type of child(ren) you would
like to adopt.
- Write down the name and case number of the child(ren) you are interested in adopting.
- Click the Request Info button
at the top of this page to inquire about a specific child.
- Call 800-572-2390 to speak to one of our resource workers.
- Visit the Adoption section of
our website to learn about adoption in Illinois.
- Visit AdoptUSKids.org to view a national photolisting
of waiting children.